About The Anglican Parish Of The Lower Macleay Charity

The Anglican Parish Of The Lower Macleay charity was founded in December of 1913 according to records from the ACNC. The offices for The Anglican Parish Of The Lower Macleay are based in 19 Mcintyre St, South West Rocks, NSW, 2431, Australia Australia.

It is technically classified as a Small sized charity and currently has 6 responsible persons registered. The charity has a reported fiscal year end of 31-Dec.

Last reporting suggested that it operates in multiple countries, such as, Republic of the Congo, Kenya and Nigeria.

It doesn't appear to have any other operating names. For your reference, the charity is registered with ABN 12655908104.

It aims to support a number of causes, such as, Religion, Aged Persons, Overseas Communities and Victims of Disasters.

The Anglican Parish Of The Lower Macleay is not DGR (deductible gift recipient) enabled, meaning gifts or donations to The Anglican Parish Of The Lower Macleay are not tax deductable, according to the Australian Business Register.